View Revisions: Issue #2606
|Summary||0002606: Logbook filter: validate values from known lists where possible|
|Revision||2018-03-18 17:30 by K7ZCZ|
|Steps To Reproduce||1) Fire up the Logbook application
2) Open your favorite database
3) Press the "Filter" button on the toolbar to show the Filter UI
4) Mark the first "Field" checkbox
5) In the dropdown, select "DXCC"
6) Sleect "Equals" for "Match"
7) Enter "99999" for the value.
There's no such country code. Maybe too many to list in a drop down, but it would be nice to validate among the valid values before a search starts.
|Revision||2018-03-18 17:10 by K7ZCZ|
|Steps To Reproduce|