View Revisions: Issue #3571
|Summary||0003571: eQSL QSO download doesn't correctly parse result URL from response|
|Revision||2019-11-10 14:53 by K7ZCZ|
|Steps To Reproduce||1) Open the Logbook. Any database is fine, though it might be modified by these steps
2) Use the "Configure" tear-off in the "Tools" menu to reach the "eQSL.cc" command
3) In the resulting dialog, configure the username and password for your eQSL.cc account
4) Use the "File" tear-off in the "Logbook" menu to reach the "eqsl.cc" tear-off. In that menu, choose "download"
5) Set the parameters in the dialog so the operation will successfully download at least a few records.
6) Press the "Download from eQSL.cc" button in the resulting "eQSL.cc Download" dialog
7) after the download completes, activate the "Log" tab in the "eQSL.cc Download" dialog
8) The first entry is a URL showing the API request from eqsl.cc. Re-type this URL into your browser.
9) Your browser will display a page that comes back from the eqsl.cc server that has links to the ADI and TXT files you requested.
10) Click the ADI link.
BUG#1) In the "Log" tab, the ADI link's target is actually displayed with ".TXT file reference = ". It should be describe as the ".ADI file reference". (This can be confirmed by examining the file in the given URL: it ends in ADI, not TXT.)
BUG#2) The ADI link opened in the browser doesn't match the ADI link displayed in "Log" tab; the Logbook is using the wrong URL.
|Revision||2019-11-10 14:38 by K7ZCZ|
|Steps To Reproduce|