View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002637||3 - Current Dev List||Bug||public||2018-03-29 20:19||2018-03-29 20:19|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0002637: Logbook: Possible to delete the configuration for the currently open logbook|
|Description||If the user removes the conifguration for the currently open logbook database, the Logbook application doesn't notice. This results in unpredictable behaviour.|
|Steps To Reproduce||1) Open the Logbook. Make sure you have a spare database available.|
2) Open that spare database.
3) Right-click on the list of databases, which brings up the ODBC configurations for the logbook databases.
4) Select your spare, currently open database.
5) Press the "Delete" button.
6) In the resulting prompt, indicate that you do indeed want to delete the data source configuration.
7) Press OK.
BUG#1) The database is deleted, but the logbook still (tries to) behave as if the database is opened.
|Tags||No tags attached.|