View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0002781||3 - Current Dev List||Bug||public||2018-06-23 11:30||2018-06-23 11:30|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0002781: Logbook: DX Cluster "Layout" tab allows, then ignores, column rename operation|
|Description||Seems like the DX Cluster "Layout" feature is meant to allow the renaming of columns. But it doesn't work.|
Maybe this feature has some other intended use, but the documentation does not provide any explanation of what's meant to happen here.
|Steps To Reproduce||1) Start up the Logbook|
2) Open your favorite database
3) Use the "Display" command in the "DX Cluster" tear-off in the "View" menu to assure the DX Cluster window is displayed
4) Use the "Options" button in the toolbar of the "DX Cluster" window
5) In the resulting "DX Cluster Options" dialog, activate the "Layout" tab
6) In the Layout tab, double-click any column name in the right-hand side "selected" list
7) The entry turns to an editable field. Type in anything you'd like here: "fooey", for example.
8) Press "OK" di accept the canges and close the window
BUG#1) The layout of the window's columns doesn't change. No error is given.
|Tags||No tags attached.|