View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003065||Ham Radio Deluxe||Enhancement||public||2019-01-13 15:42||2019-11-08 02:31|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||126.96.36.199|
|Summary||0003065: Add all fields to the Callsign Lookup function's Test tab|
|Description||I think this is a fantastic addition. But once we have the full list of all fields, we should include them in the results.|
We should include Logbook in this. With these being reported in the order in which they are enabled, it will be a very useful test tool. We'll be able to see what's happening very clearly. I don't think this needs to be completed until we revise the Callsign Lookup function.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Please open a separate Mantis issue for the change to include the Logbook in the test. It is different work than collecting and presenting all of the columns. Having multiple problems in the same Mantis issue makes tracking work difficult.
||Also, are we sure we want to do this? There are about 20 fields form each source, and there are some not in common so maybe a set of 35 or so unique fields. That's very wide. Isn't it better to show the most common fields?|
||Can we do it with a horizontal scroll bar?|
fixed in the 6.7 tree with the rest of the 3001 work, plus this checkin:
Problem. I add a callsign under the Test tab and the data is shown
I then add a different callsign but the previous callsign's data is also shown.
The "logfile" button in the Callsign Lookup tab's "Test" window no longer works.
Part of this change was to "lock" the "HRD Country list" at the bottom of the options. We need to do this to avoid problems related to having the least specific option being moved above others.
There are problems where the QRZ data is not being populated per the specification (Callsign Lookup 3.1). So I pulled the last spreadsheet about this and highlighted the relevant items in yellow (with one addition - we had not put HRD Country Number in the spec; I've added it). Basically, the repro on this is to take an extreme case like K5K with my log entries loaded (K5K.ADI) and you can see the difference. But using QRZ.com, the Country, Continent, and HRD Country Number are not being populated per the spec.
Depending on which lookup option is enabled first, the fields in the test pane show up in a different order. This makes it really hard to test.
For these items, I'm going to fail this and we can tweak it.
K5K example.png (69,809 bytes)
K5K example.png (69,809 bytes)CallsignLookupMapping32.xlsx (25,244 bytes)
K5K.ADI (6,131 bytes)
These issues are all different than this issue, which tracks adding all fields to the list control in the test tab:
Using separate Mantis issues for each individual issue will facilitate tracking and testing, and expedite a fix.
Since the fundamental issue of showing the fields is fixed, I'm marking this issue resolved.
||I validated this change. 3001 will track the defects.|
|2019-01-13 15:42||WA9PIE||New Issue|
|2019-01-13 15:42||WA9PIE||Status||new => assigned|
|2019-01-13 15:42||WA9PIE||Assigned To||=> K7ZCZ|
|2019-01-13 15:46||WA9PIE||Relationship added||related to 0003047|
|2019-01-13 17:33||K7ZCZ||Assigned To||K7ZCZ => WA9PIE|
|2019-01-13 17:33||K7ZCZ||Status||assigned => new|
|2019-01-13 17:33||K7ZCZ||Note Added: 0006990|
|2019-01-14 18:10||K7ZCZ||Status||new => feedback|
|2019-01-14 18:10||K7ZCZ||Note Added: 0006996|
|2019-06-17 14:35||WA9PIE||Note Added: 0008122|
|2019-06-17 14:35||WA9PIE||Assigned To||WA9PIE => K7ZCZ|
|2019-08-24 12:53||K7ZCZ||Status||feedback => resolved|
|2019-08-24 12:53||K7ZCZ||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2019-08-24 12:53||K7ZCZ||Note Added: 0008434|
|2019-08-24 12:53||K7ZCZ||Relationship added||related to 0003001|
|2019-08-30 13:31||K7ZCZ||Fixed in Version||=> 188.8.131.52|
|2019-09-03 07:49||g3ucq||Note Added: 0008503|
|2019-09-14 01:20||WA9PIE||File Added: K5K example.png|
|2019-09-14 01:20||WA9PIE||File Added: CallsignLookupMapping32.xlsx|
|2019-09-14 01:20||WA9PIE||File Added: K5K.ADI|
|2019-09-14 01:20||WA9PIE||Note Added: 0008549|
|2019-09-14 01:20||WA9PIE||Status||resolved => feedback|
|2019-09-14 01:20||WA9PIE||Resolution||fixed => reopened|
|2019-09-14 01:20||WA9PIE||Testing||Not Started => Beta Failed|
|2019-09-16 19:38||K7ZCZ||Note Added: 0008556|
|2019-09-16 19:38||K7ZCZ||Assigned To||K7ZCZ => WA9PIE|
|2019-09-16 19:39||K7ZCZ||Status||feedback => resolved|
|2019-09-16 19:39||K7ZCZ||Resolution||reopened => fixed|
|2019-09-22 01:30||WA9PIE||Status||resolved => closed|
|2019-09-22 01:30||WA9PIE||Testing||Beta Failed => Beta Successful|
|2019-09-22 01:30||WA9PIE||Note Added: 0008572|
|2019-11-08 02:16||WA9PIE||Fixed in Version||184.108.40.206 => 220.127.116.11|
|2019-11-08 02:31||WA9PIE||Project||3 - Current Dev List => Ham Radio Deluxe|