View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003147||Ham Radio Deluxe||Bug||public||2019-02-01 15:48||2019-02-24 15:13|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||220.127.116.11|
|Summary||0003147: Logbook callsign lookup data source doesn't return much data|
|Description||It can be demonstrated that the Logbook call sign lookup data source isn't returning much data. If a particular call sign is found in the Logbook during a call sign lookup operation, the data returned from the lookup operation only includes a few columns and isn't adequate to completely populate the logbook QSO record.|
Note that this isn't a new problem; the steps here are performed against 18.104.22.1687. I believe, but haven't concluseively proven, that this bug was introduced with check in #4203, intended to fix Mantis 2668, around the time of 22.214.171.1243 release.
|Steps To Reproduce||1) Start up the logbook. Use a brand new, empty database.|
2) Make sure he Logbook has only one database open.
3) Configure the logbook's call sign lookup to use these sources, and in this order: Logbook, QRZ.com subscription, Country List
4) Use the "Add" button in the logbook database view to open the ALE
5) Enter the callsign "K7ZCZ", then click on the "Lookup" button
6) When the lookup operation returns, it will fully populate the location tab. In particular, note that we're given a full address, a state/province of "WA", a QTH of "Mercer Island", and CQ and ITU zones.
7) Save this entry and close the ALE.
8) Edit the logbook's callsign lookup configuration again to use only these sources: Logbook, Country List.
9) Close the logbook and open it again. This assures that no data remains cached data from previous lookup operations.
10) Use the toolbar "Add" button to open the ALE again.
11) Again enter "K7ZCZ", then click on the "Lookup" button
BUG#1) K7ZCZ is found in the logook lookup, but nothing in the "Location" tab is populated.
12) Close the ALE without saving the new entry.
13) Double-click on the existing K7ZCZ entry (from Step #7) in the logbook view. This opens the ALE
14) Activate the "Location" tab. Verify that the entry contains all the same location info -- pretty much a full boat.
BUG#2) All / most of that information should've been used to populate the Logbook entry hit in Step #11
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Resolved with this checkin:
|2019-02-01 15:48||K7ZCZ||New Issue|
|2019-02-01 15:48||K7ZCZ||Relationship added||related to 0003001|
|2019-02-01 15:48||K7ZCZ||Relationship added||related to 0003130|
|2019-02-17 19:47||K7ZCZ||Assigned To||=> K7ZCZ|
|2019-02-17 19:47||K7ZCZ||Status||new => resolved|
|2019-02-17 19:47||K7ZCZ||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2019-02-17 19:47||K7ZCZ||Note Added: 0007423|
|2019-02-19 19:07||K7ZCZ||Fixed in Version||=> 126.96.36.199|
|2019-02-19 23:57||WA9PIE||Status||resolved => closed|
|2019-02-19 23:57||WA9PIE||Description Updated||View Revisions|
|2019-02-19 23:57||WA9PIE||Testing||Not Started => Beta Successful|
|2019-02-19 23:57||WA9PIE||Note Added: 0007441|
|2019-02-24 14:36||WA9PIE||Fixed in Version||188.8.131.52 => 184.108.40.206|
|2019-02-24 15:13||WA9PIE||Project||3 - Current Dev List => Ham Radio Deluxe|