View Issue Details

IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
00031913 - Current Dev ListBugpublic2019-11-21 16:50
ReporterKB3NPHAssigned To 
PriorityhighSeveritymajorReproducibilityalways
Status newResolutionopen 
Product Version 
Target VersionFixed in Version 
Summary0003191: V6.5.0.195 BETA "Logbook > File > Edit Selections > Manager"
DescriptionWhen opening the selections menu and choosing TOP 100, TOP 200.... etc, the filter allows only the most recent 100, 200, etc logbook records to be displayed as it should.

If you select a year it appears to display ALL records. Also if you attempt to edit one of the yearly filters, and enable it. Once you close the Selections menu and reopen it, the filter you just enabled will be disabled, so apparently the dialog is not permitting the filter to be saved to the xml file.

Ticket #189417 - n the Logbook, under Log Book Display, under config, the Selection for All, 100, 500, 1000, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, and so on .

The years do not work when I clic on them I get 0 QSOs.

ssb and cw and the all, 100, 500, 1000, work just find.

If I am missing 2018 QSOs can I find them on LOTW and down load them to the HRD logbook?
I had a computer change the old one was replace with a new one. I cannot believe that I have no 2018 QSOs.
Steps To ReproduceTicket #417924 - Seth posted 02/19/2019 2:35 PM
I am unable to enter the fields for a new selection in HRDLogbook. To reproduce the problem:
1) On main menu go to Logbook/File/Edit Selection/Manager
2) Create a new selection (or copy an existing one)
3) Click on the Fields tab, select enable and enter some criteria. I tried several, all of them exhibited the issue. For this example, set Country not equals United States.
3) Select OK.
4) Pick the selection just created. All countries will show, including United States.
5) Edit the selection that was just created and the field selecting Country will no longer be selected.

I have been able to create and use selections in prior versions of HRD. Looking at the query saved in the LogbookQueries.xml file I see that the information in the Match Field tag wasn't saved for my new query. If I edit the file by hand I can get the query I desire. If I use the UI to modify the query the XML is unchanged. It appears that the fields information is not being saved.
TagsNo tags attached.
ModuleLogbook
Sub-ModuleFunctional
TestingNot Started

Relationships

related to 0002932 new Logbook: confusing design around "Selection" pane and "Query" settings 

Activities

There are no notes attached to this issue.

Issue History

Date Modified Username Field Change
2019-02-22 08:40 KB3NPH New Issue
2019-05-23 13:39 K7ZCZ Relationship added related to 0002932
2019-11-21 16:50 WA9PIE Project 1 - Backlog => 3 - Current Dev List