View Issue Details

IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
00033743 - Current Dev ListBugpublic2019-09-13 23:43
ReporterPD9FERAssigned ToPD9FER 
PrioritynormalSeveritymajorReproducibilityalways
Status closedResolutionfixed 
Product Version 
Target VersionFixed in Version6.7.0.226 
Summary0003374: V6.6 release 2 profiles in ALE when only having one
DescriptionIn ALE > My Station Tab there are 2 profiles.
In Tools > Configure > My Station there is only one
Steps To ReproduceIn logbook Open Tools > Configure > My Station
Only have one profile in there (verify)
Open ALE
Make sure the Tab My station is selected
Note it shows 2 profiles
TagsNo tags attached.
ModuleLogbook
Sub-ModuleALE Window
Testing Beta Successful

Relationships

related to 0003429 closedK7ZCZ Chinese characters and double profiles in DM-780 

Activities

PD9FER

2019-07-03 12:17

updater   ~0008191

Still can't attach images

PD9FER

2019-07-04 13:35

updater   ~0008192

Uploaded image to Google Drive Dumps\Mantis 3374 folder

K7ZCZ

2019-07-05 15:22

administrator   ~0008195

This issue doesn't seem to describe a crash, but a minidump is referenced. When, in the given repro steps, does the application crash?

PD9FER

2019-07-05 16:22

updater   ~0008198

If you read, you would see I could not attach the image in mantis.
Instead I put it into the related folder in Dumps

(Uploaded image to Google Drive Dumps\Mantis 3374 folder )

PD9FER

2019-07-07 04:42

updater   ~0008203

Also Uploaded 2 more screenshots, these are probably related to the Logbook My Station issue
A.JPG shows the Logbook My Statiom config
B.JPG shows the Digital Master My Station dialog

PD9FER

2019-07-07 18:01

updater   ~0008205

Also look at Ticket 538533
I noticed same behavior going on, filling in a 2nd profile with Chinese characters.. (screenshots are in the ticket)

K7ZCZ

2019-07-14 20:10

administrator   ~0008236

I think I have a fix, but I can't fully test it. Additional license keys are needed to do so. I requested these on 2019-07-10.

K7ZCZ

2019-07-18 17:19

administrator   ~0008248

Ferry was able to create the additional keys I needed, which enabled me to test this fix.

The fix is checked-in to the 6.6 branch with this change set:
https://hrdsoftware.visualstudio.com/HRD/_versionControl/changeset/5081

KB3NPH

2019-09-05 14:59

administrator   ~0008510

Last edited: 2019-09-05 15:03

View 2 revisions

Two ticket reporting this issue: Ticket #623092 and Ticket #731103

WA9PIE

2019-09-07 08:36

administrator   ~0008512

Is it fixed or not?

PD9FER

2019-09-08 02:34

updater   ~0008538

Fixed in 6.7.0227

WA9PIE

2019-09-13 23:43

administrator   ~0008545

Validated

Issue History

Date Modified Username Field Change
2019-07-03 12:16 PD9FER New Issue
2019-07-03 12:17 PD9FER Note Added: 0008191
2019-07-04 13:35 PD9FER Note Added: 0008192
2019-07-05 15:22 K7ZCZ Assigned To => PD9FER
2019-07-05 15:22 K7ZCZ Status new => feedback
2019-07-05 15:22 K7ZCZ Note Added: 0008195
2019-07-05 16:22 PD9FER Note Added: 0008198
2019-07-07 04:42 PD9FER Note Added: 0008203
2019-07-07 18:01 PD9FER Note Added: 0008205
2019-07-14 20:10 K7ZCZ Note Added: 0008236
2019-07-18 17:19 K7ZCZ Note Added: 0008248
2019-07-18 17:20 K7ZCZ Status feedback => resolved
2019-07-18 17:20 K7ZCZ Resolution open => fixed
2019-08-12 12:14 PD9FER Relationship added related to 0003429
2019-08-30 13:25 K7ZCZ Project 1 - Backlog => 3 - Current Dev List
2019-08-30 13:48 K7ZCZ Fixed in Version => 6.7.0.226
2019-09-05 14:59 KB3NPH Note Added: 0008510
2019-09-05 15:03 KB3NPH Note Edited: 0008510 View Revisions
2019-09-07 08:36 WA9PIE Note Added: 0008512
2019-09-08 02:34 PD9FER Note Added: 0008538
2019-09-13 23:43 WA9PIE Status resolved => closed
2019-09-13 23:43 WA9PIE Testing Not Started => Beta Successful
2019-09-13 23:43 WA9PIE Note Added: 0008545