View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003494||Ham Radio Deluxe||Bug||public||2019-10-13 07:02||2019-11-08 02:32|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||188.8.131.52|
|Summary||0003494: Complete the Callsign Lookup function for the HamQTH method|
|Description||Some fields or data are missing from the HamQTH callsign lookup method.|
Once the HamQTH data is obtained for a given callsign, the following ALE fields should be populated from the data found as follows:
- COL_QSL_VIA should contain the data in the "qsl_via" tag in the response
- COL_QSL_AGE should contain the calculation of the current year minus the data in the "birth_year" tag in the response
- COL_QSO_IOTA should contain the data in the "iota" tag in the response
- COL_QSO_LAT should contain the data in the "latitude" tag in the response
- COL_QSO_LON should contain the data in the "longitude" tag in the response
- COL_QSO_STATE should contain the data in the "us_state" tag in the response
- COL_QSO_QTH should contain the data in the "qth" tag in the response
- COL_QSO_DXCC should contain the data in the "adif" tag in the response
- COL_COUNTRY should contain the Country name found in the Country List for the "adif" tag found in the response
- COL_CONT should contain the Continent name found in the Country List for the "adif" tag found in the response
None of these fields are being populated.
- The Country name found in the Country List for the "adif" tag found in the response should be added as the last line in COL_QSO_ADDRESS
- The data currently found in the COL_QSO_NAME field is repeated below the address in COL_QSO_ADDRESS and should be removed
|Steps To Reproduce||I repro this in the 184.108.40.206 beta build (220.127.116.11 can't be tested because it crashes 0003484).|
- Open up Logbook
- Setup Callsign Lookup by Tools > Configure > Callsign Lookup and make sure that HamQTH is the only Enabled method listed above Country List in Enabled Methods
- Click "Ok"
- Open an ALE
- Enter the callsign "WA9PIE" (without the quotes)
- Press the "Lookup" button or hit tab
Result: These fields are populated in the respective fields in the ALE
|Additional Information||The correct result should be:|
- COL_QSL_VIA should contain "WA9PIE"
- COL_QSL_AGE should contain "58"
- COL_QSO_IOTA should contain "NA-001"
- COL_QSO_LAT should contain "33.24"
- COL_QSO_LON should contain "-96.78"
- COL_QSO_STATE should contain "TX"
- COL_QSO_QTH should contain "Prosper"
- COL_QSO_DXCC should contain "291"
- COL_COUNTRY should contain "United States"
- COL_CONT should contain "NA"
- COL_QSO_ADDRESS should contain
"Michael G Carper, WA9PIE
Po Box 995
Prosper, TX 75078
None of these fields are being populated.
I'm attaching a copy of the field mapping spec and the XML document provided by HamQTH for WA9PIE
|Tags||No tags attached.|
CallsignLookupMapping32 (most_current)c.xlsx (25,768 bytes)
HamQTH (WA9PIE).xml (1,364 bytes)
This data source also returns CQ Zone, County, email, ITU Zone, and a Locator. These values aren't enumerated above; should they be discarded?
The purpose of this Mantis issue is to describe the fields that are NOT being populated. I did not clutter it with fields that ARE being populated. I would refer to the field mapping spec that the items highlighted red or yellow are the ones that need to be fixed. the ones that are not highlighted were tested and do work.
So yes... all those fields you mention should be used. But that said - they already work and should continue to work.
||Thanks for the clarification. In the future, you might consider writing something like "the correct results should also include" to indicate the augmentation of the existing results.|
||Point taken. I'll take that approach in the future. It just seemed like it would cause confusion by adding detail regarding things that actually do work.|
This checkin looks for state, oblast, and DOK in that order; adds a guess for age based on birth date, and adds IOTA ... plus the country list look-aside.
I checked this and was able to verify that everything is populating correctly with one caveat. I have not found any records in HamQTH that contain the IOTA data. I searched many known island stations and can't find one in HamQTH where IOTA is populated.
As a result, and because everything else is working as designed, I'm accepting this with that caveat.
||Accepted with the noted IOTA caveat.|
|2019-10-13 07:02||WA9PIE||New Issue|
|2019-10-13 07:02||WA9PIE||Status||new => assigned|
|2019-10-13 07:02||WA9PIE||Assigned To||=> K7ZCZ|
|2019-10-13 07:02||WA9PIE||File Added: CallsignLookupMapping32 (most_current)c.xlsx|
|2019-10-13 07:02||WA9PIE||File Added: HamQTH (WA9PIE).xml|
|2019-10-13 07:29||WA9PIE||Description Updated||View Revisions|
|2019-10-13 07:29||WA9PIE||Steps to Reproduce Updated||View Revisions|
|2019-10-13 07:29||WA9PIE||Additional Information Updated||View Revisions|
|2019-10-13 07:51||WA9PIE||Steps to Reproduce Updated||View Revisions|
|2019-10-13 09:05||WA9PIE||Description Updated||View Revisions|
|2019-10-17 18:44||K7ZCZ||Assigned To||K7ZCZ => WA9PIE|
|2019-10-17 18:44||K7ZCZ||Status||assigned => feedback|
|2019-10-17 18:44||K7ZCZ||Note Added: 0008849|
|2019-10-17 18:45||K7ZCZ||Note Edited: 0008849||View Revisions|
|2019-10-17 19:36||WA9PIE||Note Added: 0008852|
|2019-10-17 19:36||WA9PIE||Assigned To||WA9PIE => K7ZCZ|
|2019-10-17 21:52||K7ZCZ||Note Added: 0008856|
|2019-10-17 22:07||WA9PIE||Note Added: 0008858|
|2019-10-17 22:07||WA9PIE||Status||feedback => assigned|
|2019-10-19 10:52||K7ZCZ||Assigned To||K7ZCZ => WA9PIE|
|2019-10-19 10:52||K7ZCZ||Status||assigned => resolved|
|2019-10-19 10:52||K7ZCZ||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2019-10-19 10:52||K7ZCZ||Note Added: 0008868|
|2019-10-21 09:49||WA9PIE||Note Added: 0008888|
|2019-10-21 09:50||WA9PIE||Fixed in Version||=> 18.104.22.168|
|2019-10-21 09:50||WA9PIE||Testing||Not Started => Beta Successful|
|2019-10-21 09:50||WA9PIE||Note Added: 0008889|
|2019-10-21 09:53||WA9PIE||Status||resolved => closed|
|2019-11-08 02:12||WA9PIE||Fixed in Version||22.214.171.124 => 126.96.36.199|
|2019-11-08 02:32||WA9PIE||Project||3 - Current Dev List => Ham Radio Deluxe|