View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003514||Ham Radio Deluxe||General||public||2019-10-23 00:45||2019-11-08 02:32|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||18.104.22.168|
|Summary||0003514: Only "Enabled Methods" should be allowed to reorder; UCSDB (Public and Private) and Country List should not|
|Description||In the 22.214.171.124 beta build, the Callsign Lookup dialog box contains a list of things that are meant to be re-ordered with things that are not meant to be re-ordered.|
With the changes described by 0003512, the UCSDB (Public and Private) will be in a section to themselves at the top of the list. These items should not be allowed for reordering.
The Country List would be below the Enabled Methods. It should not be allowed for reordering (then again, 0003512 would put it in a box all by itself).
|Steps To Reproduce||- Launch Logbook|
- Go to Tools, Configure, Callsign Lookup... Enable tab
- Add a at least one enabled method. Attempt to move it around by drag/drop. The program will eventually allow you to place it above the UCSDB or below the Country List).
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Specific repro instructions are given here:
1) Start up the Logbook; no particular database necessary
2) Use the "Callsign Lookup" command in the "Configure" tear-off in the "Tools" menu
3) In the "Enable" tab on the resulting "Callsign Lookup" dialog, enable only "RAC CD", "qrzcq.com", and "QRZ.com Subscription", plus the three default sources. For the sources I happened to choose, I have this list:
4) Click the fourth source and drag it over the third source. This should cause those two sources to swap places. For my list, I dragged "qrzcq.com" over "RAC CD".
BUG#1) The fourh source, the one dragged, is actually inserted between the first two sources; between "Public UCSDB" and "Private UCSDB". For me, the list ended up like this:
More succinctly, any upwards drag will insert above the item where it is dropped instead of replacing it.
fixed with this change set:
|2019-10-23 00:45||WA9PIE||New Issue|
|2019-10-23 00:45||WA9PIE||Status||new => assigned|
|2019-10-23 00:45||WA9PIE||Assigned To||=> K7ZCZ|
|2019-10-23 00:45||WA9PIE||Issue generated from: 0003511|
|2019-10-23 00:45||WA9PIE||Relationship added||child of 0003511|
|2019-10-23 00:47||WA9PIE||Relationship added||related to 0003512|
|2019-10-24 19:05||K7ZCZ||Note Added: 0009008|
|2019-10-24 20:00||K7ZCZ||Status||assigned => resolved|
|2019-10-24 20:00||K7ZCZ||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2019-10-24 20:00||K7ZCZ||Note Added: 0009009|
|2019-10-29 15:51||K7ZCZ||Fixed in Version||=> 126.96.36.199|
|2019-10-29 16:37||WA9PIE||Status||resolved => closed|
|2019-10-29 16:37||WA9PIE||Testing||Not Started => Beta Successful|
|2019-10-29 16:37||WA9PIE||Note Added: 0009087|
|2019-11-08 02:10||WA9PIE||Fixed in Version||188.8.131.52 => 184.108.40.206|
|2019-11-08 02:32||WA9PIE||Project||3 - Current Dev List => Ham Radio Deluxe|