View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003530||3 - Current Dev List||Bug||public||2019-10-30 18:34||2019-10-30 19:27|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0003530: Lookup Pane uses WSI-configured databases for lookups|
Per the attached annotated picture, the lookup pane in the Logbook should use only the open Logbook to resolve the entered callsign. Instead, it's using each of the databases configured for WSI lookup in the Database Manager.
|Steps To Reproduce|
1) Start up the Logbook. Note that this issue documents a problem with the 6.6 version of the product.
2) Close whatever database you've got open. This might leave a blank central pane, but you might have the Radio Screen or Logfile tabs.
3) Use the "Manager" button on the main toolbar to open the "Logbook Databases" window
4) In the window, find a database that isn't configured for WSI lookups. it'll have a blank "WSI" column. You can right-click on an existing database to change it. Or, you might need to create a new database if you don't have one. This test requires a database that isn't empty.
5) In this same window, find a database that is configured for WSI lookup. Any database that has "Yes" in the "WSI" column will do. You can right-click on an existing database to configure it. Or, you might need to create a new database. You'll want a non-empty database for this test, though.
6) Close the "Logbook Databases" window.
7) Open the WSI-enabled database from Step #5
8) Open the WSI-disabled database from Step #4.
10) Make sure the WSI-disabled database is the active tab in the Logbook's main window
10) use the "Lookup" command in the "View" menu to open the "Lookup" pane
11) Enter a callsign
BUG#1) It looks up against the WSI database, not the in-focus database.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Lookup.jpg (312,561 bytes)
I was likely incorrect when I referred to the "in focus database."
I'm not sure what we do want in this case... other than - for now, we should put it back the way it was.
We can take this up post 6.7.