View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0003561||3 - Current Dev List||Bug||public||2019-11-08 23:12||2019-11-16 16:47|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||22.214.171.124|
|Summary||0003561: DM-780 The Licensee section of the Callsign Lookup pane in DM-780 is not being populated|
|Description||Ticket #781932 With Version 126.96.36.199, the callsign lookup pane in DM-780 is not populating the "Licensee" panel.|
|Steps To Reproduce||Open HRD Logbook. |
1. Insure you have QRZ.com XML Lookup option configured.
2. Open DM-780
3. Click on the "View" menu and select "Callsign Lookup"
4. In the Callsign Lookup pane, enter any callsign that does NOT appear in your active logbook and click [Enter] on your keyboard.
Notice that the Lookup pane will populate with all the information except the Licensee information which remains in the collapsed state.
See ticket..jpg (95,305 bytes)
See ticket..jpg (95,305 bytes)
||Moved this from the Backlog to the Current Dev list and attached the "6.7 defects" tag to it.|
||I confirm this issue.|
Saw it happen in a remote: Ticket #351663
confirming the issue
||Reproduced, and tracked down the issue. The xml passed back from the logbook isn't being parsed correctly.|
So it looks like the call sign lookup changes in log manager effected this. The xml sent to DM no longer matched what it used to. I mapped the fields that are in the xml sent to DM so it shows up now. Someone with more DM experience than me will need to tell me if it is enough. If it is now, let me know exactly is still needed in that section (give descriptions if it is a HAM acronym that I might not know).
Checked in and will be in the the build I put together later tonight.
||in the build just posted|
I tested it and it's good. I'm going to leave this open so that others can comment.
I noticed that the lat/long are absent. I'll open a separate one for that.
||Validated in 188.8.131.52 alpha.|
|2019-11-08 23:12||KB3NPH||New Issue|
|2019-11-08 23:12||KB3NPH||File Added: See ticket..jpg|
|2019-11-10 17:28||K7ZCZ||Relationship added||has duplicate 0003563|
|2019-11-10 18:38||WA9PIE||Project||1 - Backlog => 3 - Current Dev List|
|2019-11-10 18:38||WA9PIE||Tag Attached: 6.7 defects|
|2019-11-10 18:38||WA9PIE||Note Added: 0009234|
|2019-11-10 18:42||WA9PIE||Summary||DM-780 Callsign Lookup Not Populating Properly => DM-780 The Licensee section of the Callsign Lookup pane in DM-780 is not being populated|
|2019-11-10 18:42||WA9PIE||Steps to Reproduce Updated||View Revisions|
|2019-11-11 15:30||WA9PIE||Assigned To||=> K7ZCZ|
|2019-11-11 15:30||WA9PIE||Status||new => assigned|
|2019-11-12 03:46||g3ucq||Note Added: 0009277|
|2019-11-12 09:33||PD9FER||Note Added: 0009287|
|2019-11-12 18:46||DOUG||Assigned To||K7ZCZ => DOUG|
|2019-11-13 00:39||DOUG||Note Added: 0009290|
|2019-11-13 22:21||DOUG||Note Added: 0009300|
|2019-11-14 00:30||DOUG||Assigned To||DOUG => WA9PIE|
|2019-11-14 00:30||DOUG||Status||assigned => resolved|
|2019-11-14 00:30||DOUG||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2019-11-14 00:30||DOUG||Note Added: 0009307|
|2019-11-14 02:47||WA9PIE||Fixed in Version||=> 184.108.40.206|
|2019-11-14 02:47||WA9PIE||Testing||Not Started => Beta Successful|
|2019-11-14 02:47||WA9PIE||Note Added: 0009308|
|2019-11-16 16:47||WA9PIE||Status||resolved => closed|
|2019-11-16 16:47||WA9PIE||Testing||Beta Successful => Alpha Successful|
|2019-11-16 16:47||WA9PIE||Note Added: 0009334|